A Little Bit About Me:
Harjas is a Partner and Senior Solicitor of the firm, and heads up the Commercial, Family Law, and Immigration Law departments.
He has an extensive legal background, having trained with and practiced in a leading Central London law firm for almost 10 years prior to joining us. His approach is personable yet tenacious, and he is renowned for his meticulous attention to detail.
Harjas is a member of the Law Society, authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and is accredited as a Senior immigration Law practitioner. He is also a member of Resolution; first for Family Law.
Although discreetly proud of his successful outcomes in a mix of litigious matters, He’s been involved in a range of Immigration matters ranging from:-
- Entry clearance & Administrative Review
- Leave to remain/further leave to remain
- Indefinite leave to remain matters
- Representation before the First and Upper Tier Tribunals
- Judicial Review before the Administrative Court
- Business Immigration incorporating work permit
In his Family Law practice, Harjas routinely sees matters from inception to favourable completion in the following:-
- Divorce and Ancillary matters
- Matrimonial Mediation
- Financial matters
- Children’s matters
- Separation Agreements & Disputes
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements
Outside of the office:
Outside of the office, Harjas has numerous interests including spending quality time with his young family, reading autobiographies, and pursuing his keen interest in fast cars.
Harjas believes that no instruction is too big or small, and that success is based on giving each case the same high standard of attention.