Justin Law Privacy Centre
Welcome to the privacy centre of Justin Lawhere you can find details on how we sensitively handle the personal information you provide when you interact with us via the website, sales and customer service team or in other ways. We appreciate there is a lot of information contained here, but we wish you to be fully informed of your rights and hope that we can answer any questions you have.
Justin Law is a data controller. We are a company registered in England (no. tbc) registered address; 114 Stoke Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5AP
When we state “we”, “us”, or “our” in this privacy statement, we are referring to “ Justin Law”.
Please note that the information given here equally applies if someone else makes arrangements on your behalf and provides us with your details. If you handle the arrangements for other travellers, please ensure that they are aware of the information contained within this Privacy Centre.
Session cookies allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information plus allow you to carry information through to our online booking system.
Persistent cookies allow your computer to remember your login and the searches you have made plus to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website.
Session cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer.
In addition, 3rd parties may serve cookies via this site. These may be used to serve advertisements and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users and to tailor content to your preferences.
We cannot identify you personally from this information – a cookie cannot read your hard drive or perform any commands on your computer and does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Accepting cookies on your computer can help you to take full advantage of the website’s functionality. Although you cannot block “session” cookies, you can configure your Internet browser so that it can reject both “persistent” and “third party” cookies or have them expire after a specific length of time. How you do this will depend upon the Internet browser you use.
Subject Access Request
Should you wish to raise a question or concern over how your personal data has been processed, or wish to correct an inaccuracy, you have the right to request further information. Full contact details can be found in the “Contact us” section of our Privacy Statement, however, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to raise such queries, which we are obliged to respond to within one month, subject to satisfactorily confirming your identity.
Where you’ve given your consent
- To contact you with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services – this may be via email, via push and web notifications, via SMS, or social media platforms. You can change your marketing preferences at any time, see “Your choices and rights” section below.
Your Choices & Rights
Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following.
- To stop receiving our marketing you can change your preferences within your account, follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of the emails we send you or contact us and we will do it for you.
- To object to personalisation you can change your preferences within your account. If this option is not available, you can contact us and we will do it for you
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including:
The right to object to our processing of your data.
- The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use.
- The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us (where you have an account with us you can also do this by logging in and updating your information)