Welcome to our Blog

News & Articles

Read Our Blog

Section 8 or Section 21?

Tenancy eviction notices are covered under s8 or s21 of the Housing Act 1988.

As a landlord, there may come a time when it becomes necessary for you to evict your tenant and understandably there is often confusion between which type of notice to serve, how to serve it or which legal process to follow. The last thing you want on your mind is whether you are going by the right process, so we’re here to simplify for you.

Read more


We welcome you to contact us for more information
about any of our services.